What is a Research Mandate?
- To give to a real estate broker a mandate not to sell your property, but to find you the right property
- To defer to a specialist of the local real estate market that will advise you to the best of your interests on the location, quality and of course the price of your future home
What are the benefits?
- Attach the services of a professional who will match your criteria with what the market is offering
- Have an access, through its network, to properties and apartments that are off market
- A great time saver
- A complete confidentiality
How does it works?
- It is imperative to meet to define your search criteria and know your tastes
- Search, selected and focused presentation of relevant properties as close as possible to your research
- If necessary visits of properties selected to avoid wasting time
- Organization of one or several days of visits with you
Who pays the commission fees and how much?
The commission fees of 2% of the purchase price will be payable by you only in case of success and payable when signing the sale contract at the notary’s office